ADVISORY Package – Early Career Level
What You Get
- positions up to £50,000 p. a.
- advice on your job description and job posting (content & methods)
- creation of job posting
- sourced candidates
- cultural assessment match
- initial screening
- attitude assessment match
- aptitude assessment match (role specific)
- skills match
- submission of up to 10 candidates in the longlist
- choose up to 5 for your short list
- initial interview with your short list
- receive write up on your short list candidates
- 100% notification to candidates
- start search at any time after the purchase (no limit)
- search continues until a candidate hired
What We Do
- Our advisory package provides you advice and guidance through the recruiting process. You will be assigned a lead recruiter who will manage the search and be the person you work with most of the time.
- Once you have given us your expectations for the role to be filled, and the most likely person to fit the role, we take over from there and do all the work until presenting you with our recommended candidate long list.
- You will be able to review the long list and decide who should go forward to the short list.
- We take over again and perform a brief preliminary interview with the short list candidates.
- A brief written report will be prepared listing each candidates pros and cons.
- You will manage your interview schedule and process while we await your choices.
- When you have selected someone, made an offer and they have accepted, we will notify the remaining unsuccessful candidates.
- If you were not able to make an offer, our recruiting team will look through additional applicants. We will not stop until you have found the match you want.