Terms & Conditions
Satisfaction of Vision Achievement Clients and Achievement Academy members is of paramount importance. In fact, better than satisfactory, we work hard to earn your loyalty. Our team will work hard to resolve issues. We are not happy until you are happy. Our terms and conditions are easy to understand. We’re listening …
The following are the Terms and Conditions of use of the Vision Achievement websites in any country, and the use of the Achievement Academy and the Recruiting websites, referred to as the Site or Sites. Continued use of any of the Sites indicates acceptance of the Terms of Conditions.
You are the site user, referred to as the User and your use of the Site is through a License. The User may be a person or may represent a group that includes persons, owners, employees, partners, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, attorneys, agents, heirs, and assigns. When you join the Achievement Academy you may also be referred to as a Subscriber or Member.
Vision Achievement Limited which produces all services including the Achievement Academy is referred to as Licensor. The Licensor includes owners, managers, employees, subsidiaries, independent contractors, agents, attorneys, and assigns of Vision Achievement Limited and any of its national subsidiaries.
Talent Development Services
As with any personal development program, User results will vary and will be based on personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and a large number of variables beyond the control of the Licensor, including variables that have not been anticipated by either party. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success or development User may experience. Each User’s results will vary.
The use of information, products, and services of the Licensor should be based on the Users’ own due diligence and agreement that the Licensor is not liable for the success or failure of the User to develop any particular skill or skills or to achieve any other outcome.
Licensor provides services to support individuals’ learning and development, including live events such as workshops and experiences, coaching, mentoring, podcasts, online materials, seminars, courses, and applications. These products and services are accessed through paid memberships which may be for single events or subscription services. All our cancellations are easy to understand. Cancellation will be handled for each product and service as follows:
- Mailing List Subscriber: The mailing list subscription is free of charge. A member of the list may request removal at any time.
- Single Online Course: A User who has purchased one or more single courses may cancel their purchase of any course at any time. The cancellation will cause the User to lose access to the material as soon as the cancellation has been processed. In the event the cancellation is within 10 working days of purchase and there has been little or no access to the material a full refund will be given. After 10 working days, the cancellation will not result in a refund.
- Live or Virtual Workshop: A User who has purchased a place at an in-person or virtual workshop may cancel their place for a full refund provided more than 15 calendar days notice is provided. If the User cancels between 10 and 15 days in advance of the event a 50% refund is provided. If the cancellation is notified less than 10 days in advance no refund is given. In the event Licensor cancels a live event, another date and time will be offered. If the alternative date and time do not suit User a full refund is given.
- Subscription Members: If the User who has purchased one or more subscriptions cancels any subscription, the User will continue to receive services for the cancelled subscription until the end of the current period of the subscription and no further payments will be taken under the subscription. The cancellation of a single subscription will not affect any other current subscription, and such other subscription will continue.
Licensors cumulative liability to User for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or use of the content or Sites shall not exceed the amount paid to Licensor for the product or service.
In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. User agrees that the foregoing constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Talent Acquisition Services
Vision Achievement aims to complete all recruiting assignments to at least the minimum standards displayed in the package information on the Sites. In some locations, there may be a lack of qualified people at the time of recruiting which leads to shorter candidate lists than expected. In some locations, there may be permanent or intermittent difficulties in the availability of communication services which may delay the screening, interviewing, and negotiating steps in the process. Vision Achievement. will do everything possible to find a suitable list of qualified people and to persevere to complete screenings, interviews, and negotiations.
Licensor provides services to support recruiting worldwide. When the User purchases a recruiting package from the Sites, such purchase is considered non-refundable. However, User may wish to cancel the use of services and Cancellation will be handled for each product and service as follows:
- User cancellation or delay. There are no refunds if the User cancels the package due to the job posting being cancelled, put on hold, due to a budget cut, or any other reason that is at the discretion of User.
- Licensor cannot source candidates: There will be a full refund or an extension to the search offered and User may choose either. Licensor must be given four full weeks from job posting to generate an initial candidate list.
- User changes job requirements. There are no refunds if the User changes the job requirements, position description, list of agreed attributes or other characteristics that were agreed between User and Licensor prior to the job posting. For minor adjustments, Licensor will extend the time package is valid to accommodate.
- Recruiting Subscription Members: If the User who has purchased one or more recruiting subscriptions cancels any subscription, the User will continue to receive services for the cancelled subscription until the end of the current period of the subscription and no further payments will be taken under the subscription. The cancellation of a single recruiting subscription will not affect any other current subscription, and such other subscription will continue.
All material provided on these Sites is intended for the sole use of the User. User will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of any content, or any part of it, or share rights under this Agreement to others. User will not give others access to any username and/or password or any combination thereof. User will not provide false or misleading information to Licensor.
No Waiver of Rights
Licensors failure to enforce any rights granted in these Terms & Conditions or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by Licensor as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
These Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended orally, by implication, or in any manner not set forth in writing. Licensor may amend the Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice, but only by amending the Terms and Conditions posted on the Sites. Any amendments will become effective 30 days after being first posted on these Sites unless circumstances require that a change be immediately implemented. The user agrees to check the Terms & Conditions posted on the Terms and Conditions pages from time to time.
User agrees that continued use of products or services of Licensor after 30 days from change will constitute consent and acceptance.
Choice of Law
These Terms & Conditions in all respects shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, including any question regarding their existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) Rules, the Rules of which are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- The number of arbitrators shall be one
- The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be London, England
- The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English
- The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of England and Wales
- Should any Term or Condition be declared void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be severed and such declaration shall have no effect on the enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions
Read why ‘Terms and Conditions” are important here.
If you find any part of our terms and conditions is not easy to understand, please let us know here.