Developing People, Inspiring Humanity
Our mission statement is bold, for a reason.
We believe that all people, anywhere can achieve more and with the millions of problems that need to be addressed in the world, the need has never been greater. We believe we must address the inequity in access to quality, practical learning and development and in access to meaningful employment whether compensated or not.
Our activities are involved in the talent life-cycle, developing people for lifelong learning, inspiring humanity. But it is also true that developing people itself inspires humanity.
Reversing the Approach
We do things a little differently from what you might have seen before. We …
- match development to your needs and desires
- help you see a path through to achieving your goals
- assess your current capabilities so we only provide what you need
- look at the skills that relate to your primary strengths and goals
- build your related competencies as well as the primaries
- build courses that our members ask for, in place of developing courses and pushing them out to market
- provide learning coaches who will guide, counsel, encourage and celebrate with you long after the learning ‘event’ has passed
- save you many hours looking through possible courses
- save you a lot of money by eliminating unnecessary learning events
We are what we do. We …
- treat clients and members and ourselves as valued individuals, working together
- find solutions to help people develop, wherever they are
- make the complex as simple as we can
- build development plans that maximize the impact to our members
- are open to ideas from different perspectives and cultures
- encourage others to do the same around the world
- make learning practical to boost skills quickly
- make learning affordable, no matter your location or circumstances
Our team members have enjoyed successful careers, but not without recognizing that many people in the world don’t have the same opportunities to learn and grow as others. Yet the most basic improvements for millions of people can be provided through learning and development in local populations and encouragement of local leadership too. This is why we do what we do and why our mission is so bold.