Custom Search for Very Senior Executive
- a company or charity with less than 15 employees
- contractors are not included in the count
- the organization has been operating its current business model for less than five years
What You Get
- advice on your job description and job posting
- a dedicated executive recruiter who has held C-Suite positions in startups before
- creation of job posting
- use of client-provided video for social posts (or we can create for an additional £500)
- sourcing candidates
- initial screening
- attitude assessment match
- aptitude assessment match (role specific)
- skills match
- direct to short listing process
- discussion with hiring manager throughout
- full screening interview with short list candidates
- full write-up on shortlisted candidates
- right-to-work document checks
- background checks completed
- references checked
- 100% notification to candidates
- start search at any time after the purchase (no limit)
- not complete until you have had an offer accepted
7% of Agreed Base Salary
- a deposit of £3,000 starts the process
- the final fee is 7% of the successful candidates agreed base salary (with a £5,000 minimum fee)
- fee balance is due 15 days from candidate acceptance of offer
What We Do
- Our full service C-Suite package for startup organizations provides full support through the recruiting process. You will be assigned an executive recruiter who will lead the search and be the person you work with throughout.
- Once you have given us your expectations for the role to be filled, and the most likely person to fit the role, we take over from there and do all the work until presenting you with our first set of candidates.
- We work together to decide who will be interviewed and our team will do at least two screening interviews – one from a cultural fit perspective and the other from a more technical perspective. In the screening interview we will explore any ideas or concerns you had when reviewing their CVs. The recruiting team will look into web searches and other data sources to get further intelligence on the candidate if it’s available.
- You will decide how many and which candidates you wish to interview and we will arrange interviews on your schedule. Upon conclusion of each interview set, we’ll gather your feedback.
- If you have selected someone, we will notify the other candidates that the role has closed and we will offer them some suggestions from our team on ways they might present better in the future.
- We will hold the top two candidates while you make an offer and when that has been accepted, we will notify the unsuccessful candidate.
- We will now obtain references to be sent to you, or to be sent to us for checking. We will also order, or provide background checks so the selected candidate is ready to work.
- If you were not able to make an offer to the top two candidates, we will not stop until you have found the match you want.