Coaching, Podcasts and a Book
Our Part in Neocharismatic Leadership™ development.
We are strong supporters of tools that help individuals develop themselves, with guidance. A clear example is our multicultural offering in Neocharismatic Leadership™ in partnership with Dr. Ghadah Angawi. One more way Vision Achievement provides more than just training or recruitment.
The Book, The Podcasts
Dr. Angawi’s recent book provides a thorough examination of Neocharismatic Leadership™, a framework from which to develop and a set of tools to help anyone develop as a leader.
A leader, Who Me?
Yes, we believe everybody can be a leader in some part of their lives. Perhaps you are looking for “permission” to be a leader, or perhaps you are waiting to be asked? Let us give you “permission” to lead.
Book Your Coaching
Select the leadership coaching that’s right for you. We offer sessions free to start as it is important you and your coach can establish a rapport.
Click the logo to find out more about Neocharismatic Leadership™.
Neocharismatic Leadership™ is a trademark of Neocharismatic Leadership LLC. and is used under license.
Can I Really Make a Difference?
- www the sheer number of problems we face across the world today needs everyone to be a leader in some respect
- multicultural tension leads to learning from others and eventually acceptance and collaboration
- you are a leader if people will follow you on a particular activity, so find that activity you need to lead
- decide what impact you can (should) make on your local community, your sphere of influence, the world with our help
- stop thinking of leadership in a corporate sense, we all lead and we all follow
- lead with altruism – authentic purpose is the cornerstone of Neocharismatic Leadership™
Engaging With The Podcast
– join with friends and colleagues and take part in the conversation
– share your ideas with Ghadah and Martin and have your question addressed in a podcast
– share your ideas and experiences to help others who may be struggling with the very issues you have encountered (or mastered)
– use the book as your guide to development, use the podcasts to expand on your understanding, then contribute